The most common use of cucumber is a salad as a daily meal. However, the association with food is popular as a cucumber, as the cucumber is much more the importance of nutritious food. Cucumber called is fruit. The fruit grown on the planting is a long-sized shape and it is about 10-12 inches tall.
The outer color is green. Cucumber ripe is yellow. Inside is whitish green, and in the middle, there are seeds. Its origins are in India, but it is now grown in almost all parts of the world. It is usually found more during the summer season.
There are several types of cucumbers. This results in fewer calories and the amount of water is high. Peel with a raw cucumber at every 100 grams remains an amount of calorie is 20 kilo-calorie. Cucumber is mainly used as a salad of USA. It is a common vegetable, it is unique in terms of nutrients. You can also see how to grow cucumber.
Nutrition Facts of Cucumber
Cucumber is a vegetable full of vitamins and minerals. It’s 96 percent water. Nutrition facts of cucumber are vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, potassium and a good source of manganese. There are also high levels of Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Silica and Vitamin B6. Cucumber is classified as to be near to tomato.
Food fiber is available from the cucumber. However, it has a very low amount of saturated fat and cholesterol, it is very useful for almost all types of people. There are also phytonutrients, cucurbits, ligands, and flavonoids. In addition, low-cholesterol, low-fat and excess calories are available-from a cucumber for those who want to lose weight, cucumbers are always considered as a diet. There is no saturated fat or cholesterol.
Health Benefits of Cucumber
There are many health benefits of cucumber. Reduce body fat and the face Stain used of cucumber. Not only for eating but also for the treatment of ancient Rome.
- Cucumber Multi Vitamins and Multi Minerals act as natural medicines and protects against deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- Potassium helps regulate blood pressure in cucumber.
- Its magnesium activates blood circulation.
- The control of cholesterol levels and cure constipation by cucumber.
- Phytonutrients of; Lignans reduce the risk of uterus and prostate cancer, including reducing the risk of heart attack.
- It works as urine inhibitors. Storing the body removes harmful and poisonous ingredients and keep the blood clean.
- Cucumber can be released from the chest pain, the stomach acid can also be released from the gastric.
- Cucumber juice to eat everyday benefits of eczema and gout are available. It provides some relief in diabetes.
- Cucumber juice helps to remove kidney stones.
- Cucumber prevents broken nails from hands and feet.
- Due to pillars, cucumber is beneficial for teeth and gums.
- 95 percent of the water in the cucumber. It retains moisture in the body and regulates body temperature. Help keep the body cool.
- Cucumber meal with peel will reduce your constipation to a lot and by removing bitter substances from your intestines, you will be given protection from intestinal cancer.
- There is a substantial amount of potassium in the cucumber. According to experts, potassium is a friend of heart. Because of this ion a special role in reducing blood pressure.
- There are a lot of nutrition antioxidants in beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin A, lute-in etc. These antioxidants help a lot to keep the youth.
- Although it is a little strange to hear, It is true that there is a lot of vitamin K. vitamin K is always impeccable in our body to keep bones healthy. Vitamin K helps keep our body bones healthy.
- These cucumbers can also be your companion in beauty practice. Skin problems, around the eyes with swelling remove all types of skin from the closure.